Arnette european warranty services
Arnette eyewear warranty policy
All Arnette eyewear is warranted against breakage due to defects in material or workmanship for two years from the date of purchase. This warranty is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Arnette Dealer. Arnette does not warrant any lens against scratches. Alteration, misuse, or abuse of any Arnette product will void its warranty. Additional services are available for a nominal charge. Legal rights under applicable law governing the sale of consumer goods are not affected by this warranty.
Scratched lenses are not covered under Arnette’s warranty policy. Replacement lenses can either be purchased through your local Authorized Arnette Dealer, or by calling 00 800 62 55 39 38 (Customer Services) http://www.oakley.com/customer-care/worldwide_offices.
Arnette will have the option, at its discretion, to repair or replace defective product with new or functionally equivalent product that may be of a different style or configuration than the original product.
Arnette goggle warranty policy
All Arnette goggles are warranted against breakage due to defects in material or workmanship for two years from the date of purchase. This warranty is valid only with proof of purchase from an authorized Arnette dealer. Arnette does not warrant any lens against scratches. Alteration, misuse or abuse of any Arnette product will void its warranty. Legal rights under applicable law governing the sale of consumer goods are not affected by this warranty.
Important goggle care:
Do not rub inner lens surface when wet
If snow or water should collect inside the goggle, follow these steps:
- Shake excess snow from the goggle interior. Clear all ventilation ports and lens vents.
- Use the bag that in included with your goggle to gently blot any remaining moisture.
- Allow time for moisture to dissipate. Once the goggle is put back on, keep moving as much as possible. Airflow through vents will help dry the goggle.
Your new goggle is designed for rugger durability, but precision instruments demand proper care.
Follow these guidelines to maximize performance and longevity:
- Avoid resting the goggle on your forehead or hat. This reduces the efficiency of ventilation ports
- and exposes the interior to moisture vapor from melting snow and perspiration. To minimize
- fogging, keep the goggle on your face.
- For proper cleaning and storage, remember the following:
- Do not use paper products, ski gloves or other abrasive materials to clean the goggle.
- Allow the goggle to air dry before storing for extended periods.
- Do not leave the goggle in areas of concentrated heat and sunlight, such as on a car dashboard
- or hanging from a rearview mirror.
- Protect the lens and face foam by storing the goggle in its protective bag or case.
Procedure for sending in warranty claims
For each to be claimed unit an “ARNETTE WARRANTY AND REPAIR FORM” is required. Arnette Customer Services can provide you with this form. ( 00 800 62 55 39 38 ) http://www.oakley.com/customer-care/worldwide_offices
Please be sure to include the following with the shipment:
- Your name, return address and telephone number.
- A brief description of the problem or service you are requesting.
- A copy of your dated receipt and/or additional information as requested by Arnette Customer Services.
Pack your product in a cardboard box and use a shipping service that offers both insurance and tracking to ensure a safe delivery of your product. Arnette is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
- Ship your package to:
- Oakley EDC Inc.
- Industriestraat 5
- 7041 GD ’s-Heerenberg
- The Netherlands